Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Years Question

"What did you change your mind about in 2007." Do a 100 word blog post and then read at least 4 of the responses

I changed my mind about how much time I wanted to spend with my family. I started 2007 with wanting to spend as litle time as possible with my family to the end of 2007 where i spent many weekends sitting at home with my family watching movies and such. I changed my behavior to reflect my wish to be closer to my family. I believe this change in mind and attitude came with my realization that I was going to be leaving and going away to college in a year + less. As i went from junior year to senior year i decided taht i wanted to be spend as much time with my family as was possible since i would never again live under the same roof with both my siblings and my parents, which is very sad!

No comments: