Thursday, November 8, 2007

Presidential Speech

Never before has there been a question about the Presidential cabinet chosen. Questioning leads to confusion, confusion leads to chaos, and chaos leads to the destruction of what American’s hold dear: tranquility. I have had no part no this conspiracy that is leading people down the road to destruction. The people have asked of me, but now I am asking of the people. I ask all of the American people to hold faith in me, in their leaders, and in the democratic system we all hold so dear. There is nothing iIwant more than for the great nation of the United States of America to prosper and I am not willing to let this outlandish scandal to get in the way of that goal. I am your President and I am here to say I will do everthing in my power to make sure America stays along the straight path. Thank you

No comments: